Wesley Allen Chamberlain Upholstered Bed
The Wesley Allen Chamberlain upholstered iron bed in surround gives a nod to classic, formal style, but steps out of the box with a few unexpected elements. The lightly tufted, upholstered headboard is framed by a thin iron frame, giving a delicate feel to the focal point of your bedroom. The lower frame features wraparound upholstery as well, edged with unadorned wrought iron. We make it easy to shop for Wesley Allen Iron Beds in Canada but for the best overall experience talk to one of our Wesley Allen Specialists in-person, online, or by calling us Toll-Free +1 (877) 255-9443 or click here to Contact Us via email.
The headboard height 61.5" and the footboard height is 14".
COME EXPERIENCE WESLEY ALLEN IRON BEDS
To properly experience Wesley Allen Iron Beds in Canada seeing is believing. what truly makes a Wesley Allen Iron Bed unique is their Unibody Construction, Powerbond® Finish, Patented Millennium Frames, and Hand Poured Castings making a Wesley Allen Iron Bed a true eclectic centrepiece of any master bedroom in your home that is uniquely crafted and painted to perfection creating furniture of the highest quality.WESLEY ALLEN CHAMBERLAIN DETAILS
- The Chamberlain is pictured in Textured Old World Metal Finish and Loft Beach Fabric, this model is ideal for anyone looking for an iron bed frame with bold yet straight lines.
- Available as a Headboard Only with a Millenium frame.
- Available in Queen, and King sizes.
- Option to paint bed frame to match
- The Chamberlain Iron Bed should arrive in approximately 4-8 weeks.
- Available in over 30 Finishes and Fabrics to customize the look of your bed.
- Handmade in the USA.
- Mattress and Boxspring are required for this model.
SHIPPING AND AVAILABILITY
The Wesley Allen Chamberlain generally ships from California and arrives in approximately 5-8 weeks. Shipping is available across Canada with Deluxe White Glove Service available in the greater Toronto and Edmonton metro areas. Contact Us anytime should you have any additional questions.