St. Moritz Canadian Hutterite White Goose Down Duvet
Our St. Moritz Down Duvet is made from the finest white goose down sourced 100% from Canadian Hutterite Farms in Alberta and Saskatchewan. Covered in a beautifully and soft to the touch 500TC 100% Cotton Sateen Shell. The St. Moritz white goose down has an incredible loft of 800+ offering incredible insulation and temperature regulation for the ultimate in luxury and comfort.
Our Canadian made down duvets all feature Ultra-fresh Freshness™ protection to ensure your Chinook White Down Duvet is guaranteed to be Hypoallergenic.
All of our down and eiderdown duvets from Cuddledown have a certification label attached from Feather Industries ensuring authenticity, purity, and transparency on every down product we produce.
St. Moritz Down Duvet Details
- 800+ Loft Genuine White Goose Down.
- Made from the finest Alberta Hutterite Goose Down
- 500 Thread Count 100% Cotton Sateen Shell, Imported from Italy
- Shell is down and dust-mite proof
- Genuine 12" Baffle Box Design.
- White piped satin cording
- Available in Summer, Classic, and Winter Weights.
- Downmark Certified for Content Authenticity.
- Authenticity Certificate from Feather Industries
- Reusable cotton bag
- St. Moritz Canadian Hutterite White Goose Down Duvet made in Canada
|Single or Twin||162 x 226 cm||64 x 89 Inches|
|Double or Full||203 x 226 cm||80 x 89 Inches|
|Queen||223 x 228 cm||88 x 90 Inches|
|Super Queen||264 x 228 cm||102 x 100 Inches|
|King||259 x 254 cm||104 x 90 Inches|
|Super King||299 x 254 cm||118 x 100 Inches|
Shipping and Availability
St. Moritz down duvets are regularly stocked in Queen and King, available in both Summer and Classic Weights. Orders typically arrive within 4-8 business days. For custom orders, additional sizes, or when out of stock please allow 7-10 business days for delivery. Shipping is free across Canada.