SFERRA Giza 45® Medallion Duvet Cover
About SFERRA Giza 45®
Giza 45® is often referred to as 'The Queen of Egyptian Cotton' considered to be the finest and rarest of Egyptian Cotton species available in the world. Often reserved for the finest Men's luxury shirting fabrics SFERRA® has obtained this incredible rare cotton, woven expertly in Italy making the most incredible duvet covers, sheet sets, and bedding imaginable.
About Thread Count
SFERRA® believes in weight, fibre, finish, and feel as the thread count has very little to do with the quality of the bedding as thread counts are often mislabelled or over inflated to give the impression of quality.
- 100% Giza 45® Egyptian Cotton Sateen, Made in Italy.
- Beautiful Jacquard fabric is available in both Ivory and White.
- The fabric is a piece dyed sateen jacquard.
- Finished in a classic style flange, duvet cover is approximately 4 inches, Shams 3", and Boudoir 2"
- Expertly spun and woven in Italy.
- Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle, tumble dry on low heat and remove while damp then iron on 'Cotton' setting.
- Should you desire to customize your bedroom and require our assistance feel free to contact our bedding specialists toll free Western Canada 1-855-766-2404 Eastern Canada 1-855-656-2424.
Shipping and AvailabilitySFERRA Giza 45® Medallion Duvet Cover is a custom order and generally arrives in 1-2 weeks, when out of stock please allow 2-4 weeks. Shipping and handling is included for all orders across Canada and the USA.