Bento Duvet Cover
The Bento Duvet Cover Collection is a vibrant and colourful percale print combining reds, greys, and earthy undertones. This soft percale duvet collection can be coordinated with our Percale Deluxe Solids.
This 200 TC Percale Bedding is expertly spun and woven in Portugal for Cuddledown and then cut and sewn to perfection at their factory in Ottawa, Ontario.
Bento Collection Details
- 200 TC Percale Woven from 100% Cotton
- Long Staple Cotton
- Available in Twin, Double, Queen, and King including custom sizing.
- Featured with our New! Percale Deluxe in Glacier colour as a coordinate.
- Fabric is woven and finished in Portugal.
- Shams are done with a 1" Flange, Knife Edge is available upon request.
- Cut and Sewn in Ottawa, Ontario
- Bento is available to be ordered by the metre and A La Carte
- The Bento Bedding Collection can be customized A La Carte in-store, by calling +1 (877) 255-9443, or Chat, or Contact Us via Email
- Shipping is available across Canada or In-Store Pick Up in Oakville and Edmonton.
- Stocked in Queen and King at our Edmonton location.
About Thread Count
Although thread count is an important factor when choosing your next duvet cover or sheet set the feel, finish, weight and quality of the fibre are far more significant when choosing a quality bed linen. Want to learn more? Contact our Experts any time for an on-line consultation or visit us in-store at either of our showrooms in Oakville, Ontario, and Edmonton, Alberta.
Shipping and Availability
The Bento Duvet Cover is stocked in Queen and King and generally arrives within 3-7 business days. For other sizes or when out of stock please allow 7-10 business days. Shipping is available across Canada.