Luxury Bath Towels Sferra® Amira
Luxury bath towels Sferra®Amira by North America's Top Bedding and Bath Supplier. If you have not experienced Sferra® you have not experienced the BEST. The Luxury bath towel collections from Sferra® are regarded as the best bath towels in the world.
In a spectrum of calming colours with an uncommonly luxurious sheen,Luxury Bath Towels Sferra®Amira is a welcoming sight after a steamy shower or bath. The hint of geometry in its dobby-border adds personality to the greeting. And even more welcoming: the feel of its sumptuous extra- long-staple cotton terry against skin-soft, plush, and thirsty. Together, they make "clean" a true sensory experience.
We have agressively priced our Luxury Bath Towels Sferra®Amira to give you the opportunity to purchase the best.
This Luxury Bath Towel collection-Amira Luxury Towels have 6 beautiful colours. Cadet, Cameo, Ivory, Mocha, Poolside & White.
- Country of Origin Portugal
- Loops: 50% Modal/50% ELS "Zero"-Twist Combed Cotton; Ground: 100% Cotton
- Loops: 25% Modal/75% ELS "Zero"-Twist Combed Cotton; Ground: 100% Cotton
- Terry and Dobby Border; Robe with shawl collar, 2 patch pockets, self-tie loops
- 550 gsm Bath Towel
- 750 gsm Tub Mat
- 450 gsm Bath Robe
Machine Wash cold water on gentle cycle. Do not use bleach(Bleaching may weaken fabric) & cause yellowing)
Do not use fabric softner. Wash dark colors seperately. To minimize shrinkage, tumble dry on low heat.
Size of the Luxury Bath Towels Sferra®Amira
Wash Cloth 30.48 x 30.48cm or 12" x 12"
Fingertip Towel 30.48 x 50.80cm or 12" x 20"
Hand Towel 50.80 x 76.20cm or 20" x 30"
Bath Towel 76.20 x 152.40cm or 30" x 60"
Bath Sheet 101.60 x 177.80cm or 40" x 70"
Tub Mat 50.80 x 88.90cm or 20" x 35"
Available in White Only
Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large
Please call us toll FREE if you would like to add a bathrobe to your order at
- Free shipping on Luxury Bath Towels by Sferra® in Canada! Orders of $100 or more qualify for free delivery.
- Luxury Bath towels are always in stock at our stores in Edmonton and Oakville.