Update 2020. The Baldwin Upholstered Iron Bed from Wesley Allen is no longer available please view the current Wesley Allen Upholstered Beds currently being offered by clicking here
The Wesley Allen Baldwin has modern lines, simple style, and generously upholstered panels that give the Baldwin upholstered bed a one-of-a-kind feel. Equally at home in a space-age bedroom or an upscale art deco spa, the Baldwin couples elegance with cutting-edge design and unexpected details - like the rectangles and squares of negative space framed in by the thin metal frame below the footboard. Smooth, low-profile upholstery softens the look while keeping each line clean and crisp. The headboard height 64" and the footboard is 28" in height.
If purchasing a headboard only we highly recommend adding the millennium frame for superior stability and proper support of your mattress and foundation, the millennium frame is painted matte black but can also be painted to match the finish of your headboard or a complete bed.
COME EXPERIENCE WESLEY ALLEN IRON BEDS
To properly experience Wesley Allen Iron Beds in Canada seeing is believing. what truly makes a Wesley Allen Iron Bed unique is their Unibody Construction, Powerbond® Finish, Patented Millennium Frames, and Hand Poured Castings making a Wesley Allen Iron Bed a true eclectic centerpiece of any master bedroom in your home that is uniquely crafted and painted to perfection creating furniture of the highest quality.WESLEY ALLEN BALDWIN DETAILS
- The Baldwin is pictured in Silver Bisque and Sailcloth Shade fabric, this model is ideal for anyone looking for an iron bed frame with bold yet straight lines. Baldwin can be ordered as a complete bed or a headboard only.
- Available in Twin, Double, Queen, and King sizes.
- Millennium frame is included in the price of a complete bed
- Option to paint bed frame to match
- The Baldwin Iron Bed should arrive in approximately 4-8 weeks.
- Available in standard, custom, and two-tone finishes.
- Handmade in the USA.
- Mattress and Boxspring is required for this model.
SHIPPING AND AVAILABILITY
The Wesley Allen Baldwin Upholstered Bed generally ships from California and arrives in approximately 5-8 weeks. Shipping is available across Canada with Deluxe White Glove Service available in the greater Toronto and Edmonton metro areas. Contact Us anytime should you have any additional questions Toll Free 1-877-323-8065.
Wesley Allen Shipping Costs Across Canada
Wesley Allen is truly a unique piece of furniture. With stores in both Eastern and Western Canada, we are able to offer the most competitive rates and a wide range of White Glove Service. Regional and Local pricing is listed below should you have any questions feel free to reach out to our Customer Service Team at Toll-Free 1-877-255-9443
- Free Delivery and In-Home White Glove Service in Edmonton and Oakville delivery areas.
- The Greater Toronto Area is a $115 Flat Fee for Curbside with Free Tailgate Service Plus Upgrade to White Glove for Only $35 extra.
- A $150 Flat Fee applies to Vancouver, most areas of Northern and Southern Ontario, Ottawa, and Montreal.
- A $250 Flat Fee applies to Regina, Saskatoon, and Winnipeg.
- A $350 Flat Fee applies to Moncton, Fredericton, Halifax, and Charlottetown.
- A $425 Flat Fee applies to St. John's NFLD
- A $150 Flat Fee applies to Central Quebec
- ***Please Note for Southern Ontario and Select Areas of Western Canada White Glove Service may be available for a nominal extra fee. Contact your local store or Contact Us anytime for further information or to get a quote.***
- Also, note our service extends Tailgate Service as the Standard service which means you never have to offload it from a Freight or Delivery Truck yourself ever our competitors charge extra in 99% of instances.
- If you are outside of a service area where extra charges may apply our Customer Service Team will contact you to review all the options available to you. We promise the best shipping rates for Wesley Allen on equal products and services.