Wesley Allen Danville Iron
Like a favourite pair of boots, the Danville iron bed embodies a rustic aura, tempered by style and an at-home feel that nothing else can match. Unlike the prim and airy design of many iron beds, its solid personality adds definitive stability and style to space. A nearly-solid headboard and footboard feature distressed wrought iron plates, finished with worn and subtle touches that speak to Danville's presence and depth of character.
The Headboard is 58" high and the footboard sits 32" high.
If purchasing a headboard only we highly recommend adding the millennium frame for superior stability and proper support of your mattress and foundation, the millennium frame is painted matte black but can also be painted to match the finish of your headboard or a complete bed.
Danville by Wesley Allen Details
- Danville is pictured in Textured Blue, this finish adds a beautiful tone to this rather ornate design. Available also as a Headboard only.
- Headboard only frame is painted in Matte Black.
- Hi-Metal Profile is included in the price of a complete bed.
- The complete Bed frame is painted to match.
- The Danville Iron Bed should arrive in approximately 5-8 weeks.
- Available in standard, custom, and two-tone finishes.
- Handmade in the USA.
- Mattress and Boxspring are required for this model.
Shipping and Availability
The Wesley Allen Danville Iron Bed generally ships from California and arrives in approximately 5-8 weeks. Shipping is available across Canada with Deluxe White Glove Service available in the greater Toronto and Edmonton metro areas. Contact Us anytime should you have any additional questions.