Our Natural/Organic Mattresses by Naturepedic are made entirely from certified natural, organic, and non toxic materials. Our natural hybrid models are a combination of organic dunlop latex made from the rubber tree and Naturepedic pocketed coil spring all made in house by expert Amish Artisans know for their quality craftsmanship.
- Covers and encasement made from GOTS certified 100% organic cotton.
- Underneath the encasement 100% organic wool is quilted to the cover for ideal temperature regulation and the only true natural fire retardant that meets or exceeds standards for Canada and the USA.
- Only organic Dunlop latex is used in our Trilux, EOS Hybrid Classic and Pillowtop along with our Best Value Latex Hybrid Serenade.
- Our Chorus organic coil mattresses has zero latex for those seeking an all coil natural mattress with no foam of any kind.
- Our EOS series Classic and Pillowtop can be made Vegan with no wool or for those worried about allergies to latex/wool. PLA fiber is substituted in the place of wool allowing all mattresses to pass fire standards in USA and Canada. For more information about PLA Fiber click here
- Naturepedic has both GOTS and GOLS certification for their facility ensuring the mattress you choose for yourself or your child is non-toxic and healthy for the very best night's sleep free from harmful chemicals.