Parson Alpaca Wool Duvet
This Product May Be A Lower Price In-Store
The Parson Alpaca Wool Duvet or Quilt is rooted in the heritage of innovation is what SFERRA bedding is all about. As an alternative to down; alpaca wool regulates heat and humidity away from your body for a cooler night's sleep. Covered in a beautiful and luxuriously soft 425TC french-woven cotton sateen ticking for the very best wool fibre duvet ever. Sourced from the finest alpaca wool fleece available in Europe along with SFERRA's world-class finishing makes this a must-have for those seeking a wool duvet/comforter or quilt that is light while balancing body temperature for cooler in the summer and warmer in the colder months.
Parson Alpaca Wool Details
- 425TC French Woven Cotton Sateen Ticking
- OEKO-TEX® Certified Shell
- 100% Alpaca Wool Fleece
- Available in Twin, Double/Full, Queen, and King size only.
- Alpaca is sourced from Poland.
- Corner Loops and Corner Silks
- Ships directly from SFERRA and is Made to Order.
Shipping and Availability
The Parson Alpaca Wool Duvet/Quilt is made to order and generally arrives in approximately 7-10 business days. Free Shipping is included to nearly anywhere in Canada.