E6 Advanced Adjustable Bed
Free Shipping on orders of $250 or more (Excluding Furniture Items) See Shipping Details for further info).
E6 Adjustable Bed Features:
- Complete Head and Foot articulation offering endless positioning for a comfortable night's sleep.
- Contour Technology ideally anchors your mattress for optimal ergonomic positioning for the healthiest night's sleep possible.
- Six Massage Levels on both the head and foot section, featuring a synchronize button that simultaneously activates the head and foot massage. A timer allows the massage feature to run for 10, 20 or 30 minutes.
- Wireless Motion-Sensitive Backlit Remote has buttons illuminating when the remote is picked up and features four factory pre-set positions (Flat, Lounge, TV/PC, Zero-G) for added convenience.
- Magnetic Remote Storage via a special panel sewn into the side of the base allows the remote to stick to the side of the base magnetically, so it never gets lost.
- Bluetooth™ Connectivity for smartphone and tablet devices allows you to control the base using your smartphone or tablet. Free applications are available for download from Apple and Google stores.
- USB Power Ports for charging devices let you connect two USB chargers on each side of the base for powering your most used devices while you relax/sleep.
- Convenience Lighting installed under the bed creates a relaxing atmosphere while lounging and helps you find your way if you must get up in the middle of the night.
- Wall Saver ensures your sleep set stays in position as you adjust the position of your foundation. This way, you’ll always be close to your nightstand, and you can use a headboard with your foundation.
- Smooth Power™ Lifting System features head and foot motors that gradually increase power when articulated, providing the user a seamless transition from position to position.
- Gravity Release Safety Feature uses head and foot motors to lower the mattress by retracting only with gravity, never pulling downwards, which minimizes pinch points.
- High-Performance Weight Capacity of up to 850 pounds for each base, including the mattress. See the product manual for more details.
- Zero Clearance Design allows the Foundation to easily fit into platform frames (with or without legs) and sleigh beds.
- A full range of Accessories, including several leg options, headboard brackets and casters.
- Zero Standby Power™ System consumes 5 Watts of energy when not in use.
- Battery Backup ensures you can adjust your foundation to a flat position in case of a power failure.
Shipping and Availability
The E6 Advanced Adjustable Bed is stocked in Daveluyville, Quebec and at our Oakville Showroom. White Glove Delivery is available in Oakville, Ontario, across the GTA, and to select areas our Southern Ontario. We ship to nearly anywhere in Canada daily. Call Us Toll-Free at 1-855-656-2424 for further details. The approximate Lead Time is 1-3 weeks.
TO INITIATE A RETURN
To initiate a return purchased on
LBAL.ca, please Contact Us at +1 (855) 656-2424 to request a return authorization number before shipping your product back to Luxurious Beds and Linens. To see if your order qualifies for a return or exchange, please read Return Policy below.
RETURN AND REFUNDS
We will accept a return on any bedding, pillow, or regularly stocked merchandise provided the item is unopened and in its original packaging. Non-stocked inventory or custom orders are designated final sale; the exchange is will happen in the case of a manufacturing defect or damage to the shipment.
All customers are responsible for shipping costs when returning a product to us. It is also important to remember that we offer free shipping at times on select items across Canada, so when returning a product, we will issue a refund minus the shipping costs.
RETURN POLICY ON MATTRESSES
All mattresses include a minimum 10, 20, or 25 year warranty in the event of a manufacturing defect. Contact our Customer Service Team or our Mattress store in Oakville for further details and instruction on how to begin the process of submitting a warranty claim.
"SWEET DREAMS" COMFORT GUARANTEE
Our "Sweet Dreams" Guarantee offers a 60 day comfort guarantee on all mattress except for crib mattresses. This is a one time exchange in the event you are not satisfied with your mattress. Please see details:
- At the time of purchase you must purchase an authorized mattress protector from Luxurious Beds and Linens. We have protectors from $49 and up.
- Every customer must allow a sufficient amount of time for your body to adjust to a new sleep surface; this is typically a period of 3-4 weeks which is why we give 60 days and not 30 days.
- Only Ontario customers qualify. (There may be additional shipping fees for out of area customers).
- Only standard size mattresses qualify for the 60 day comfort guarantee. This does not include Crib, California King, or Custom Sizes. Contact us Toll Free at 1-855-656-2424 or fill out our contact for m by clicking here.
ADJUSTABLE BEDS AND FURNITURE
All adjustable beds and furniture items are a final sale once they have shipped from our suppliers or have arrived at our centres for White-Glove Home Delivery. There are no returns on Adjustable Beds, Mattresses, Cabinet Beds, and Furniture other than a manufacturing defect or damaged product in shipping or delivery.
At Luxurious Beds and Linens, we ship across Canada every day, including remote locations. Our Mission has always been "To Provide Luxurious Quality Products at Affordable Pricing." Our competitive shipping and delivery rates, best value for your money products, and service are among the best in the industry than our closest competition. Should you find one of our products lower priced overall, including delivery elsewhere, contact us by filling out the form below or call us Toll-Free at +1 (855) 656-2424
FREE GROUND SHIPPING
Enjoy Free Shipping with courier eligible items to nearly anywhere in Canada ($250 minimum). Not valid in NL, NT, NU, PE, YT, and Remote Locations. Contact Us via Email or Call Us Toll Free +1 (855) 656-2424 for a custom quote or see if your destination qualifies for Free Shipping.
***Please note Free Shipping does not necessarily apply as well to oversize items including furniture, cabinet beds, and mattresses, or when combined with discounted or sales promotion items***
METHOD OF SHIPPING
LEAD TIMES FOR CANADA POST/FEDEX GROUND
Once your order has shipped, the following approximate delivery times apply. Typical lead times are 1-6 business days for most orders.
Special/Custom orders or out of stock items, please allow 2-3 weeks approximately for delivery. Tracking information is sent via email once our courier picks up a shipment. Customer Service will send a follow-up email in the event of any shipment delays.
FREIGHT CURBSIDE DELIVERY VIA DAY & ROSS/MANITOULIN
The majority of our orders ship via a courier, typically via Canada Post, FedEx, or UPS, foundations, adjustable beds, and unique considerations including destinations may require your order to ship via a Freight company. Every shipment includes Tailgate Service; the driver will remove the package(s) or skid and leave it on the curb. If your order qualified for Free Delivery, there will be no additional charge for this service. ***Please note that adjustable beds, cabinet beds, and larger furniture items DO NOT qualify automatically for Free Delivery. Contact Us or Call Toll-Free +1 (855) 656-2424 for Shipping and Delivery options in your area. Curbside rates typically start from $125.
WHITE-GLOVE DELUXE IN-HOME SET-UP
White-Glove Service is automatically available in the Greater Toronto, Edmonton Metro, and Calgary Areas. This deluxe service is also available to select areas across Canada. White-Glove includes unpacking, assembly, and placement of your new mattress, adjustable bed, or foundation. This service's cost typically starts at $200 - $375 within Canada to select cities. Removal of your old mattress is a $50 charge if this service is available in your area. Every White-Glove delivery is a two men professional delivery crew.
DAMAGED FREIGHT POLICY
If you receive a shipment that appears to be damaged, the shipment must be refused or marked clearly on the delivery receipt when you sign for the shipment. Luxurious Beds and Linens must be notified within 48 hrs to file a claim. If the delivery receipt or BOL (Bill of Lading) is not marked, we will have no recourse with the freight carriers.
SHIPMENTS REFUSED ON DELIVERY
Any shipments refused other than damage will be responsible for both the outbound and return shipping costs. If you need to cancel your order or change it, Contact Us before it leaves our facility. (Please note cancellations only apply if your order qualifies, please see return policy for details).
LARGE ITEM SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Larger items, including Cabinet Beds, Bedroom Furniture, and Adjustable Beds including Mattresses, are considered Large Items. We offer a wide range of options, including curbside delivery, which includes complimentary Tailgate Service, Threshold (In-Side the Door) and Deluxe In-Home Delivery with White Glove Service. In-Home Set up is typically available in the Edmonton Metro, Calgary and the Greater Toronto Area, where we have showrooms located.
Please refer to our Freight Curbside Delivery or White Glove sections above for additional details. You can also find out shipping and delivery options in your area using our easy rate calculator located on every product page for your convenience.