EOS Classic Organic
The Naturepedic EOS Classic is our most popular organic mattress available with multiple levels of customization. This innovative approach to mattress design by Naturepedic offers different comfort levels for you and your partner to change out comfort layers over the lifetime of your mattress to adapt to any changes in your body type or sleep position(s).
Due to the superior and easy-to-use design of the EOS series you can move individual layers of latex or micro coils to alter the comfort at any time to change the comfort of each or both sides of your Ergonomic Organic Sleep System. You can also choose from Firm or Medium Firmness levels for your support coils for individual sleepers as well.
Every EOS Classic organic mattress is covered in their luxurious organic stretch knit fabric quilted with layers of pure organic wool fibers and Naturepedic's comfy PLA fiber that will dissipate heat and humidity effectively while you sleep. This ergonomic design will keep your spine properly aligned, relieve sensitive pressure points while contouring to the natural shape of your body cradling your hips shoulders, and knees.
- 12" Profile
- Mattress encasement cover is made from 100% GOTS certified organic cotton.
- The cover is quilted with 100% GOTS certified organic wool.
- All latex (natural rubber) layers are organic certified by GOLS the recognized certification body for organic natural rubber tree latex.
- Customizable Comfort Layers
- Choose from soft, medium, and firm GOLS certified organic latex or choose micro-coils should you be concerned about allergies to latex.
- All EOS organic sleep system models can be customized for individual comfort for you and your partner.
- Available in Twin, Twin XL, Double/Full, Queen, King, and Cal King.
- A split comfort option for individual sleepers is only available in Queen, King, and Cal King.
- All Naturepedic EOS organic mattresses are made at their GOTS & GOLS-approved certified organic manufacturing facility.
- All EOS is easy to assemble as all pocket springs, micro-coils, and organic latex are rolled into multiple boxes making it more maneuverable and convenient for shipping.
- Made in the USA