Mont Blanc Polish White Goose Down Duvet
The Mont Blanc Down Duvet is our finest polish goose white goose down duvet. The Mont Blanc duvet has an amazing loft and comfort making it one of our most popular luxury goose-down duvets. Filled with an extraordinary down sourced from Poland, known for producing the finest farm-raised goose down across Europe and around the World. This luxurious down lofts at an amazing 800+ cubic inches per ounce. This exclusive down is meticulously sorted ensuring only the finest polish white goose down is collected for the duvets bearing Mont Blanc name from Cuddledown.
All of our duck down, goose down and eider down duvets have a certification label attached from Feather Industries ensuring authenticity, purity, and transparency on every down product we produce. Our exclusive down products are Made in Canada. The Mont Blanc white polish goose down duvet is the ultimate in luxury.
Mont Blanc Down Duvet Details
- 800+ Loft
- Made from the finest Polish White Goose Down
- 500 Thread Count 100% Cotton Sateen Shell, Imported from Italy
- Shell is down and dust-mite proof
- Genuine 15" Baffle Box Design.
- White piped satin cording
- Available in Summer, All-Season, and Winter Weights.
- Downmark Certified for Content Authenticity.
- Authenticity Certificate from Feather Industries
- Reusable cotton bag
- Hypoallergenic Dust Mite Proof Shell.
- Made in Canada
|Single or Twin||162 x 226 cm||64 x 89 Inches|
|Double or Full||203 x 226 cm||80 x 89 Inches|
|Queen||223 x 228 cm||88 x 90 Inches|
|Super Queen||264 x 228 cm||102 x 100 Inches|
|King||259 x 254 cm||104 x 90 Inches|
|Super King||299 x 254 cm||114 x 100 Inches|
Shipping and Availability
Mont Blanc White Polish Goose Down Duvets are regularly stocked in Queen and King summer and all-season weight. Orders generally arrive within 1-2 weeks. For other sizes or when out of stock please allow 2-3 weeks.