The OMI Organic Wool Comforter provides all year round comfort. Layers of certified organic Eco-Wool regulate heat and humidity reducing tossing and turning more effectively. A silky soft certified organic cotton sateen shell make this organic comforter light and airy and will not feel heavy against your body while you sleep.
- GOTS certified organic cotton in a sateen weave
- Long staple cotton in a sateen creating a silk soft light and airy buffer that wicks moisture away from your body reducing tossing and turning.
- Layer of pure GOTS certified organic Eco-Wool for temperature regulation and superior insulation.
- Twin or Single Comforter 69oz
- Double or Queen Comforter 86oz
- King Comforter 100oz
- All of our certified organic wool and certified organic cotton are locally sourced and finished locally then made into mattresses and bedding in our certified organic Eco-Factory in the USA.
- GOLS and GOTS certified Eco-Factory
- Made in the USA, imported to Canada for Luxurious Beds and Linens by OMI by OrganicPedic.
|Single or Twin||162 x 226 cm||68 x 86"|
|Double or Queen||203 x 226 cm||86 x 86"|
|Queen||223 x 228 cm||100 x 86"|
Shipping and Availability
OMI certified organic wool comforters are stocked regularly in Queen and King. When out of stock or for all other sizes please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery. This product qualifies for free shipping across Canada.
Since our wool is 100% natural and not treated, our comforter should not be wet washed or dry cleaned. We recommend spot cleaning only and airing in sunlight. To protect against soiling and to ensure longevity, the comforter should be placed in a washable duvet or comforter cover.