The SFERRA Cadetto Duvet Cover is a Limited Edition offering and is numbered for Authenticity. This stunning collection draws its inspiration from antique military fashion coats. Sumptuous Alpaca and Cotton yarns are carefully and delicately woven together while the metallic golden braids frame your bed. This resplendent collection is finished with a furry mohair border exuding the tailored sophistication and splendour that SFERRA is known for around the world.
Woven and made in Italy by the Masters of Luxury Bedding. This is a timeless luxurious collection that is a must-have for any Master Bedroom. Don't miss out on your chance to purchase this gorgeous collection for a Limited Time Only. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
Cadetto Duver Cover Details
- Duvet Body: 52% Alpaca and 48% Cotton
- Trim: 56% Acrylic/16% Wool/16% Polyester/8% Mohair/4% Silk
- Back of Duvet/Lining: 100% Cotton
- Shams: Standard and King - 52% Alpaca/48% Cotton/
- Shams: Continental - 56% Acrylic/16% Wool/16% Polyester/8% Mohair/4% Silk
- Hem: Plain
- Finishing: Knife Edge with Zipper Closure
- Made in Italy
- Cut and Sewn in Italy
- Made to Order
- Numbered for Authencity
- Only available in Full/Queen and King
Product Care: Cadetto duvets and shams are Dry Clean Only.
|Duvet Cover King||106x92"|
|Duvet Cover Full/Queen||88x92"|
Shipping and Availability
SFERRA Cadetto Duvet Covers and Shams are made to order only. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery from Italy. Each item is numbered with a certificate for Authenticity.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.