SFERRA Capri Collection
Capri has the look of luxury and the feel of opulence. Using Milos, our extra-long-staple cotton sateen sheet, as a base, an intricate jacquard appliqué design is nestled between two rows of precise hemstitching to create a refined border along the edges.
Please Note: SFERRA's Capri 3000 has a unique finishing which is done in Italy. This opulent collection is not to be confused with other offerings in Canada under the same name. Ask us any questions by calling Toll Free +1 (877) 255-9443
Capri Collection Details
- 100% ELS (Extra Long Staple) Egyptian Cotton
- Finishing: Sateen with a Sateen Jacquard inset
- Fabrication Details: Duvet Cover: U Shape at Flange/Shams: 4 Sides/Flat Sheet: Single- band along the return and at the cuff.
- Flange: Classic Style Flanges; Duvet Cover 3"/Shams 2.5"/Flat Sheet and Pillowcase Cuffs 4".
- Hem: Hemstitch
- Made in Italy
- Cut and Sewn in Italy
- Regularly stocked in all sizes.
Product Care: Machine washes warm water on a gentle cycle. Do not use bleach (bleaching may weaken the fabric and cause yellowing). Do not use fabric softener. Wash dark colours separately. Tumble dry on low heat. Remove while still damp. Iron on “cotton” setting to regain lustre and sheen. We highly recommend our LeBlanc Linen Wash when purchasing any Fine Bed Linens from Luxurious Beds and Linens.
Shipping and Availability
SFERRA Capri sheeting and duvet cover orders generally arrive in 7 to 10 business days. Shipping is available across Canada or In-Store Pick Up at our Edmonton or Oakville locations.