The SFERRA Casida Collection is minimal and modern, creating an impact with its contrast colour border in sateen appliqué along one side, and solid sateen on the reverse for multiple ways to style. Knife edge on seams creates a clean, tailored silhouette.
Casida Collection Details
- 100% Long Staple Cotton
- Finishing: Percale with a Sateen Appliqué
- Fabrication Details: Duvet Cover U-Shape at Knife Edge; Reverse is solid colour Sateen/Shams 4-Sides at Knife Edge/Flat Sheet and Pillowcases: Along with return and cuff.
- Colours: White Sheeting with Delft, Lunar, Oat, Poolside, Powder, or Seagreen Sateen Appliqué.
- Finishing Details: Duvet Cover 6"Aappliqué at Knife Edge/Shams 3.5" Appliqué at Knife Edge/Flat Sheet and Pillowcase Cuffs: 4" Appliqué.
- Hem: Knife Edge Duvet Covers and Shams. Plain Hem Flat Sheet and Pillowcases.
- Made in Italy
- Regularly stocked in all sizes.
Product Care: Machine washes warm water on a gentle cycle. Do not use bleach (bleaching may weaken the fabric and cause yellowing). Do not use fabric softener. Wash dark colours separately. Tumble dry on low heat. Remove while still damp. Iron on “cotton” setting to regain lustre and sheen. We highly recommend our LeBlanc Linen Wash when purchasing any Fine Bed Linens from Luxurious Beds and Linens.
Shipping and Availability
SFERRA Casida Sheeting, Duvet Covers, and Shams orders generally arrive in 7 to 10 business days. Shipping is available across Canada or In-Store Pick Up at our Edmonton or Oakville locations.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
At Luxurious Beds and Linens, we ship across Canada every day, including remote locations. Our Mission has always been "To Provide Luxurious Quality Products at Affordable Pricing." Our competitive shipping and delivery rates, best value for your money products, and service are among the best in the industry than our closest competition. Should you find one of our products lower priced overall, including delivery elsewhere, contact us by filling out the form below or call us Toll-Free at +1 (877) 255-9443
Free Ground Shipping
Enjoy Free Shipping with courier eligible items to nearly anywhere in Canada ($250 minimum). Not valid in NL, NT, NU, PE, YT, and Remote Locations. Contact Us via Email or Call Us Toll Free +1 (877) 255-9443 for a custom quote or see if your destination qualifies for Free Shipping.
***Please note Free Shipping does not necessarily apply as well to oversize items including furniture, cabinet beds, and mattresses, or when combined with discounted or sales promotion items***
Method of Shipping
Lead Times for Canada Post/FedEx Ground
Once your order has shipped, the following approximate delivery times apply. Typical lead times are 1-6 business days for most orders.
Special/Custom orders or out of stock items, please allow 2-3 weeks approximately for delivery. Tracking information is sent via email once our courier picks up a shipment. Customer Service will send a follow-up email in the event of any shipment delays.
Freight Curbside Delivery via Day & Ross/Manitoulin
The majority of our orders ship via a courier, typically via Canada Post, FedEx, or UPS, foundations, adjustable beds, and unique considerations including destinations may require your order to ship via a Freight company. Every shipment includes Tailgate Service; the driver will remove the package(s) or skid and leave it on the curb. If your order qualified for Free Delivery, there will be no additional charge for this service. ***Please note that adjustable beds, cabinet beds, and larger furniture items DO NOT qualify automatically for Free Delivery. Contact Us or Call Toll-Free +1 (877) 255-9443 for Shipping and Delivery options in your area. Curbside rates typically start from $125.
White-Glove Deluxe In-Home Set-Up
White-Glove Service is automatically available in the Greater Toronto, Edmonton Metro, and Calgary Areas. This deluxe service is also available to select areas across Canada. White-Glove includes unpacking, assembly, and placement of your new mattress, adjustable bed, or foundation. This service's cost typically starts at $200 - $375 within Canada to select cities. Removal of your old mattress is a $50 charge if this service is available in your area. Every White-Glove delivery is a two men professional delivery crew.
Damaged Freight Policy
If you receive a shipment that appears to be damaged, the shipment must be refused or marked clearly on the delivery receipt when you sign for the shipment. Luxurious Beds and Linens must be notified within 48 hrs to file a claim. If the delivery receipt or BOL (Bill of Lading) is not marked, we will have no recourse with the freight carriers.
Shipments Refused on Delivery
Any shipments refused other than damage will be responsible for both the outbound and return shipping costs. If you need to cancel your order or change it, Contact Us before it leaves our facility. (Please note cancellations only apply if your order qualifies, please see return policy for details).
Large Item Shipping & Delivery
Larger items, including Cabinet Beds, Bedroom Furniture, and Adjustable Beds including Mattresses, are considered Large Items. We offer a wide range of options, including curbside delivery, which includes complimentary Tailgate Service, Threshold (In-Side the Door) and Deluxe In-Home Delivery with White Glove Service. In-Home Set up is typically available in the Edmonton Metro, Calgary and the Greater Toronto Area, where we have showrooms located.
Please refer to our Freight Curbside Delivery or White Glove sections above for additional details. You can also find out shipping and delivery options in your area using our easy rate calculator located on every product page for your convenience.
Wesley Allen Shipping Costs Across Canada
Wesley Allen is truly a unique piece of furniture. With stores in both Eastern and Western Canada, we can offer the most competitive rates and a wide range of White Glove Service. Regional and Local pricing is listed below. Should you have any questions feel free to reach out to our Customer Service Team at Toll-Free 1-877-255-9443
- Wesley Allen orders within the Oakville or Edmonton regions qualify for Free Delivery and White Glove Service.
- The Greater Toronto Area is a $115 Flat Fee for Curbside with Free Tailgate Service Plus Upgrade to White Glove for Only $35 extra.
- A $150 Flat Fee applies to Vancouver, most Northern and Southern Ontario, Ottawa, and Montreal.
- A $250 Flat Fee applies to Regina, Saskatoon, and Winnipeg.
- A $350 Flat Fee applies to Moncton, Fredericton, Halifax, and Charlottetown.
- A $425 Flat Fee applies to St. John's NFLD.
- A $150 Flat Fee applies to Central Quebec.
- ***Please Note for Southern Ontario and Select Areas of Western Canada, White Glove Service may be available for a nominal extra fee. Contact your local store or Contact Us anytime for further information or to get a quote.***
- Also, note our service extends Tailgate Service as the Standard service, which means you never have to offload it from a Freight or Delivery Truck yourself ever our competitors charge extra in 99% of instances.
- If you are outside of a service area where extra charges may apply, our Customer Service Team will contact you to review all the available options. We promise the best shipping rates for Wesley Allen on identical products and services.