Wesley Allen Hamilton Iron Bed
The Wesley Allen Hamilton Iron Bed carries stately lines that indicate royal heritage, but its presence is one of a well-established, superbly confident style. A shield-like head and footboard, carefully adorned with twisted metal that looks for all the world like fine wound rope or tassel, add to the iron bed's dignity, while details like an aged antique finish and whimsical claw feet add little touches to an otherwise imposing style.
The Headboard is 60" high which the footboard sits 38" high.
Come Experience Wesley Allen Iron Beds
To properly experience Wesley Allen Iron Beds in Canada seeing is believing. what truly makes a Wesley Allen Iron Bed unique is their Unibody Construction, Powerbond® Finish, Patented Millennium Frames, and Hand Poured Castings making a Wesley Allen Iron Bed a true eclectic centrepiece of any master bedroom in your home that is uniquely crafted and painted to perfection creating furniture of the highest quality.
Hamilton by Wesley Allen Details
- Hamilton is pictured in Textured Copper Moss, this finish adds a beautiful tone to this rather ornate design. Available also as a Headboard only.
- Headboard only frame is painted in Matte Black.
- Available in Queen and King sizes.
- Hi-Metal Profile is included in the price of a complete bed.
- The complete Bed frame is painted to match.
- The Hamilton Iron Bed should arrive in approximately 5-8 weeks.
- Available in 30 Different and Unique Finishes.
- Handmade in the USA.
- Mattress and Boxspring are required for this model.
Shipping and Availability
The Wesley Allen Hamilton Iron Bed generally ships from California and arrives in approximately 5-8 weeks. Shipping is available across Canada with Deluxe White Glove Service available in the greater Toronto and Edmonton metro areas. Contact Us anytime should you have any additional questions.