Wesley Allen Laurel Iron Bed
The Wesley Allen Laurel iron bed is reserved, brilliant, and evocative, the Laurel iron bed has a textured frame that radiates solidarity. The delightful bed shares dynamic coloration with humble design capabilities. Its earthy tones, empathetic textures, and innocent design, meanwhile, portray the ingenuity of classic bedroom furniture selections, rendering an electrifying setup.
The Headboard is 61" high which the footboard sits 38" high.
Come Experience Wesley Allen Iron Beds
To properly experience Wesley Allen Iron Beds in Canada seeing is believing. What truly makes a Wesley Allen Iron Bed unique is their Unibody Construction, Powerbond® Finish, Patented Millennium Frames, and Hand Poured Castings making a Wesley Allen Iron Bed a true eclectic centerpiece of any master bedroom in your home that is uniquely crafted and painted to perfection creating furniture of the highest quality.
Laurel by Wesley Allen Details
- Laurel is pictured in Vintage White, this finish adds a beautiful tone to this rather ornate design. Available also as a Headboard only.
- Headboard only frame is painted in Matte Black.
- Hi-Metal Profile is included in the price of a complete bed.
- The complete Bed frame is painted to match.
- Available in Queen and King sizes.
- The Laurel Iron Bed should arrive in approximately 5-8 weeks.
- Available in over 30 Different and Unique Finishes.
- Handmade in the USA.
- Mattress and Boxspring are required for this model.
Shipping and Availability
The Wesley Allen Laurel Iron Bed generally ships from California and arrives in approximately 5-8 weeks. Shipping is available across Canada with Deluxe White Glove Service available in the greater Toronto and Edmonton metro areas. Contact Us anytime should you have any additional questions.