Wesley Allen Quincy Upholstered Bed
The Wesley Allen Quincy is a stylish testament to the power of smart design, the Quincy upholstered iron bed draws the eye skyward with a flowing openwork frame and crisp right angles. From its towering fabric headboard to its simple rectangular iron frame enclosure, every inch of the bed invites dreamers to climb inside and experience firsthand comfort and beauty. Raised brackets at connection points smoothly accent the flow of each line, ensuring charm from the highest canopy corners to the sturdy square feet below. We make it easy to shop for Wesley Allen Iron Beds in Canada but for the best overall experience talk to one of our Wesley Allen Specialists in-person, online, or by calling us Toll-Free +1 (877) 255-9443 or click here to Contact Us via email.
Come Experience Wesley Allen Iron Beds
To properly experience Wesley Allen Iron Beds in Canada seeing is believing. what truly makes a Wesley Allen Iron Bed unique is their Unibody Construction, Powerbond® Finish, Patented Millennium Frames, and Hand Poured Castings making a Wesley Allen Iron Bed a true eclectic centrepiece of any master bedroom in your home that is uniquely crafted and painted to perfection creating furniture of the highest quality.WESLEY ALLEN QUINCY DETAILS
- Quincy is pictured in Distressed White and Loft Magnolia fabric, this model is ideal for anyone looking for an iron bed frame with bold yet straight lines.
- Available in Double, Queen, and King sizes.
- Hi-Metal Profile is included and painted to match the bed frame
- The Quincy Iron Bed should arrive in approximately 5-8 weeks.
- Available in over 30 Finishes and Fabrics.
- Handmade in the USA.
- Mattress and Boxspring are required for this model.
SHIPPING AND AVAILABILITY
The Wesley Allen Iron Bed Quincy generally, ships from California and arrives in approximately 5-8 weeks. Shipping is available across Canada with Deluxe White Glove Service available in the greater Toronto and Edmonton metro areas. Contact Us anytime should you have any additional questions.